Summer Break: Day 28 – Curry!

Hello again!  I’m actually liking the fact that I blog everyday.  Makes me feel good and remember everything that I’ve done.

Anyways, I woke up at 8AM, fell back asleep, woke up at 10:15AM, fell asleep again…and got out of bed at 11:30AM.  That was a job well done.  Anyways, when I woke up, my grandma was out doing Church activities (as she does every Tuesday).  I went upstairs (as I slept in my basement), ate a slice of bread, drank a glass of milk, and then came back down to my “base” to boot up my computer to listen to some FM (Far East Movement).  At around 12:30PM, my brother decides to make lunch for the two of us.  We ate Nissan noodles with pork balls, and called it a meal.  LOL.  We ate in the living room while watching some YTV, which I haven’t done since at least a year ago after I started getting into Anime.  My brother soon got bored of it, and switched to a channel that featured poker players.  We watched until 1:30PM, which was when my grandma came home.  My brother washed the dishes while I dried them.  I also started converting Anime (specifically Kamisama no Memo-chou and Astarotte no Omocha) “on-the-fly” (converting and copying at the same time) to my PS3 using PS3 Media Server.  Realizing that I should rest my eyes, I went outside with my iPod and headphones, sat on an adjustable lawn chair, and looked up at the distant trees while listening to music.  I somehow managed to do that for an hour with my power album (mentioned in the previous posts).  So, at about 2:45PM, my rest was interrupted by my grandma, who decided to make curry for dinner.  Since I was sick of the computer (which rarely happens…), I watched and helped my grandma cook.  All I did was stir the chicken, sauce, tomatoes, and potatoes around.  In the end, it looked really good.  Some pictures to follow at the end of this post.  My grandma even let me do a taste test.  It was so hot (as it was just cooked) and spicy, yet SO good.  My words, again, can’t describe this feeling.  After indulging in that afternoon snack that was supposed to be a taste test, I went back to my computer (actually, my brother’s computer…) to make my power album into one single gapless song.  That took forever…as they didn’t fit nice and smoothly.  I even had to stop because I had to head out to soccer practice at 6:15PM.  It was a fun way to get out of the house for a breather.  Anyways, I came home at around 8:30PM.  My mom had told me Franklin Cokeng had called, but I couldn’t call him as he was offline on everything, and had no phone number for me to reach him.  Anyways, I ate dinner.  Now, the fire power of the curry died down a little, and it was a little easier to eat.  In the end, it was great.  I took a shower after that, and returned to my base to continue making my power album into one song.  It was eventually finished, and most of the songs were seamless as it was supposed to be a gapless album.  Done with that, I ate watermelon at 9:45PM.  It was really sweet.  Done with that, I went back down to my base (yet again), and listened to my power album…for an hour.  At around 11PM, I decided to go and brush my teeth, and get ready for bed…not.  I started this blog entry at around 11:30PM, while downloading pictures from, a great place to find Anime wallpapers.  I also talked to Andrew Li as well.  We have planned another bubble tea feast at Henderson Place tomorrow.  I might take some pictures, but I’ll see.  Anyways, I’m going to sleep now.  I’m quite tired.

Oh, and as promised, here are photos of the curry I had:

To bed I go now!


PS: Oh, If you are wondering why some of my writing above was redundant, that might be from my lack of sleep and thinking as I’m just writing what comes to my head.  Anyways, enough about that.  I need some sleep xD


Just some guy on the Internet that writes code for fun and for a living, and also collects anime figures.

Articles: 268

Feel free to leave a reply