Miria's SSR6 banner came out earlier in the month. Here's a post dedicated to it.
I'm continuing to make headway on some of my personal projects. Here's what's been happening in terms of my internal infrastructure for the last two or so months.
I recently made some changes to my intranet applications. Today, I talk about my adventures on securing these applications by authenticating users to see if they are authorized.
Demon Rem was a recent centrepiece addition to my figure collection. I share some of my thoughts on this figure of Rem from eStream.
Having my media library in two locations means I should have two Plex servers. I talk about my experience with setting up Plex on Docker with hardware-accelerated decoding at home.
I collected some deresute game data for myself and some of my friends for the last few years. I explore the use of Grafana to visual some of this data.
I've gotten this question many times recently, so I figured it would be worthwhile to try and formalize my thoughts on what I actually do at work.
We recently upgraded SFU Anime Club's Discord bot, Ren, to a newer version of Red-DiscordBot and discord.py. This post outlines the motivation and some of the challenges faced during this endeavour.
Happy new year! Here's the first deresute gacha post of the year!
2022 is coming to an end, so it's time for the year-end reflection of all the ups and downs.