Well, time sure flies by fast. I haven’t blogged in almost three weeks, but here’s a brief outline of what happened in the past few weeks:
- Got an iPad 2
- Got a 2TB external hard drive. (Western Digital Elements 2TB, for the techies) =D
- Successfully transferred all my files from my failing 250GB hard drive over to my new 2TB. =D
- Went out with Andrew Li and Ray Low for a bike ride around PoCo trail, and took a break at the McDonalds in Walmart.
- Received a Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn necklace and a 初音ミク (Hatsune Miku <3) notepad from my friend, Franklin Cokeng, who returned from Taiwan on August 24th.
- Franklin Cokeng got a BlackBerry on August 28th, 2011.
- Played in a soccer tournament in Chilliwack, but lost three games out of the four…but it was the start of our season.
- Hung out with Ray Low and Franklin Cokeng almost every day after the 24th.
- Went to Crystal Mall with Ray Low and Franklin Cokeng on September 2nd just to chill, which, in our case, was playing cards, buying bubble tea (I got mango green tea with coconut jelly =D), and window shopping.
- Helped my brother move into his dormitory, and lent him our old wireless router.
- Met Sam Ng, my friend since elementary school, for the first time in two years and played Big 2 with him and Franklin Cokeng on one day, and Ray Low joined us again on the next day.
- Dollar drinks at McDonalds ended, and their little scheme of getting people to buy drinks…sadly succeeded, because I bought a small iced coffee…QQ…for $1.39.
And yeah, that’s basically what happened during these past weeks. I have to prepare for school now, so I will be blogging again soon.