Today was also a tough day. I had soccer academy at 9AM today, and at night at 6:30PM. I’m too lazy, so I’m going to list everything that I did today:
- Woke up and ate breakfast at 7:40AM
- Left home at 8:40AM
- Soccer academy at 9AM until 11AM
- Took a shower at 11:30AM
- Ate lunch at 12PM. Had Chinese sausage and rice, which was prepared by my grandma
- Went to my room and began to re-watch Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn…again…
- Ate more Chinese sausage and rice at 3:30PM
- Continued to watch Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Got ready for soccer at 6PM.
- Left for soccer at 6:15PM
- Soccer practice from 6:30PM until 8:20PM (went a bit over…)
- Dropped off Andrew Li at home from soccer and got gas for car
- Got home and ate dinner at 8:45PM. Had food from Copa Cafe.
- Took a shower at 9PM
- Played with my desktop and f**ked it up (have to do a reinstall tomorrow…)
- Played Dance Dance Revolution at 10:20PM (yes…10:20PM…)
- Got ready for bed at around 10:55PM
- Helped Andrew Li with converting Anime by “talking” him through everything on my cellphone.
- Went to bed at around 11:15PM
And yep, that was my day. Speaking of which, the Song of the Week for this week, which should have been posted a long time ago, is 真夏のフォトグラフ by azusa. This is the ED (ending) song for the anime アスタロッテのおもちゃ！(Astarotte no Omocha [Astarotte’s Toy]). I like it…so much…that it is currently at 278 plays in my iTunes library…and that excludes my other computers and cell phone plays.
Anyways, have a good day…LOL